Make the most of Philly
Discover a world beyond bagels and cheesecake
Philadelphia is a truly versatile product and we’re here to help inspire you to create much more than bagel toppings and cheesecakes.
We have a fantastic range of recipe books which cater to a wide variety of sectors; from pubs to the healthcare sector. These have been put together by professional chefs and brand ambassadors.
Scroll down for a delicious Eton Mess recipe and to download our sector recipe books.
- 90g Egg Whites
- 90g Caster Sugar
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 15g Dried Strawberry Crumb
Philly Vanilla Cream
- 180g Double Cream
- 180g Philadelphia Original
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 1 Vanilla Pod or 1/2tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Strawberries Per Portion
- 60g Strawberries, Halved or Quartered
- 1tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 Pinch Mint
- 30g – 40g Philly mix
1. Whisk the egg whites to form soft peaks and then slowly add the icing sugar and caster sugar.
2. Once all the sugar is incorporated, whisk until you have a stiff and glossy mixture. Then thinly spread between two silicone matts on gastro trays as evenly as possible.
3. Scatter dried strawberry crumb over the meringue and bake overnight 70⁰C for 8-10 hours. Remove carefully leaving large shards. Place in an airtight container.
4. Lightly whip cream, icing sugar & vanilla. When soft peaks have formed, fold in the Philadelphia and whisk until desired consistency, leave in a container for service.
5. Create the strawberry mix just before serving by combining the strawberries, sugar and mint together. Then add 30-40g of the Philly vanilla cream and mix gently.
6. Using a pastry ring, put the mixture in the ring, remove the ring and gently place shards of meringue around the mix, garnishing with more mint if desired.
You can of course use pre-prepared meringue for this recipe if required and simply serve in a more traditional sundae style.
Quickly and easily download one of the following recipe books to help you create wonderful food!