We are currently recruiting an IT Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the relevant experience and knowledge necessary to run our IT Department and ensure the smooth and effective running of our IT and communications systems across all the company’s retail and wholesale sites and departments.
* Managing the day-to-day running of the team in our IT Department
* Maintaining, supporting and developing the hardware and software of all the company’s business systems.
* Working alongside departmental managers to train staff in their roles and find IT solutions to support and develop the goals of the company.
* Providing company directors, managers and departments with appropriate tools and information to support their roles.
* Dealing with suppliers and service providers in the purchase of equipment and maintenance agreements.
* Ensuring that the IT Department team is on call on a rota basis to support the business at all times during its operation.
* Ensuring the company’s IT systems and infrastructure are secure and protected against operational and security risks.
* Ensuring the company complies with licencing and data protection laws.
This is a great opportunity to join in a senior position a long established and successful family firm based in Carlisle and operating across six sites in Cumbria and the North East.
If you are interested in this role you can either download our application form or upload your CV via the link below.
You can also send us your CV.
Applications and CVs to:
HR Manager, Pioneer Foodservice, Rosehill Estate, Carlisle, CA1 2RW.